Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sketch # 9

Hi all.. Just got done with my first sketch and layout based off of the sketch for the month of April. So sorry I have not gotten one posted sooner, I have had lots going on including being hospitalized over night. Had a scare with the pregnancy but I am ok for now. 

So here is my 1st sketch for April-  and my example is a digital layout created by me :)


and the layout



I will try and have another sketch posted soon!! Thanks for looking!

5 Lovely Comments:

HB the Cupcake Princess said...

I am glad all is ok with you and the baby! I love the sketch and the layout and can not wait to see more!

Sara Lehman said...

Hi! I am your newest follower! Visiting from http://sweetsillysarasara.blogspot.com!
I'd love for you to stop by and say hi!

Denise @ Shopper Strategy said...

This is adorable - I love it! Great work :)

Meghan said...

Wow, that looks incredible. You are very talented.

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies!!

Post a Comment