Friday, March 23, 2012

1st post-

Hi all! Mandi here. I thought I would create this blog JUST for the sketches I create to share! I have only created  6 or 7 sketches so far but I am totally in love with it.. So with that... Here is my latest sketch- and I will post all my other sketches  in a "Past Sketches" tab so they are still useable!!


My layout for sketch 6- Sorry for the bad pic My SD card that I use for layouts was left in my laptop before I brought it in for repair- I am going to pick it up today so I will post a better pic then!!

Please feel free to use my sketches for challenges or personal use- but also remember to give proper credit as to where you got the sketch- (Simply Simple Sketches, By Mandi!)  Also- if you would like to, please, share the layouts you create using my sketches and I will post them on here!!

Enjoy!!!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment