Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sketch 7

Hi everyone.. just did sketch number 7.  I am sorry to say, I do  have a layout for it but I can not post the layout yet since the layout was created for the DT challenge. I am working on getting some fellow scrappers to use this sketch  so I can post some layouts here. So.. with out further adieu here is Sketch 7!! I did this for a 12x12 layout but it can really be used on any size layout.

I hope you all enjoy it. I had loads of fun making the layout for this sketch, as well as making the sketch!!


Here is Melissa's Take on the sketch!! I LOVE what she did with it!! Awesome work Melissa!

hello, baby!
by MelissaW
Scrapbook.com


Here is Anna's take on this sketch- totally rocked it with these bo bunny papers!! Awesome layout Anna.



Here is my layout for this sketch

3 Lovely Comments:

Unknown said...

Love your sketches Mandi! I will be sure to pop back regularly and try these :)

Nichole Koch said...

Love the new blog Mani!

Anna C said...

Love Melissa's take!

Post a Comment